The FHML- Grants Office (GO) is part of the Research Office and is comprised of 5 funding advisors with experience across the entire funding landscape, ranging from national to European and even international. The GO is the first line of support for any type of research funding proposal. The GO supports researchers from FHML and/or MUMC+ to recruit externally funded research projects and provides tailored support in all phases of the application development process.
What services does the Grants Office offer?
- Information on grant opportunities:
- Support for your grant proposal:
- Advice on developing your idea into a research proposal
- Editing of and advice on proposals
- Provision of standard texts for non-scientific parts (such as data management, open access publications, etc)
- Editing of and advice on rebuttals
- Organizing presentation training by external trainers
- Organizing and coordinating mock interviews
- Coaching of funding prospects for individual career development
- Organizing information sessions and workshops on grant acquisition
- Act as contact point for NCP from RVO regarding EU funding programmes and national funders
In order to bring the Grants Office closer to our researchers, funding advisor Vivian Braeken will on Monday afternoon (13.30-16.30) be present at SHE (UNS 60, room N5.02).