Emergency and general information
FHML laboratory and research equipment
Instrument Services must be called on the phone number below in case of an equipment related emergency. Furthermore, if you have any questions, visit Instrument Services at UNS 50, Room G0.225, or call 043 388 3456/ 043 388 1295. All relevant forms and instruction can be found via the links and descriptions below.
- Form A – Request to order goods and services.
- Form B – Request/ registration form for equipment.
- Form C – Safety and preventive maintenance. This form will be filled in together with Instrument Services.
- Form D – Equipment registration form.
- Form 5: releasing contained laboratories.
- Form 6: releasing equipment – Equipment repair release form.
- Procedure 7: cleaning GMO workspaces.
- Disposal form – Prior to disposal, equipment must be decontaminated.
- Limitation of liability and indemnification – In case of selling or donating equipment, this form needs to be filled in by the new owner.
- Freezer response arrangement.
- Summary Strategy Instrument Services.