The quality of research at Maastricht University (UM) is subject to strict standards. Each six years, the research carried out within the faculties and research units at UM is assessed by an external review committee (ERC) applying methods and criteria described by the Standard Evaluation Protocol for Public Research Organisations (SEP) . The SEP is established by KNAW (The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences), NWO (The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research) and VSNU (association of universities in the Netherlands ), and is used to assess all research conducted at Dutch public organizations, such as universities and institutes of NWO and KNAW.
You can access the most recent research quality evaluation reports below. Please note: some of the reports are available in Dutch only.
- CAPHRI School for Public Health and Primary Care
- CARIM School for Cardiovascular Disease
- GROW School for Oncology and Developmental Biology
- NUTRIM School of Nutrition and Toxicology
- MHeNs School for Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience (FPN)
- Experimental Psychopathology (EPP)
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS)
- Centre for Gender and Diversity
- Faculty of Law (FL)
- Ius Commune Onderzoekschool
- School of Business and Economics (SBE)
- UNU-MERIT (United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and social Research institute on Innovation and Technology) and ICIS (International Centre for Integrated assessment and Sustainable development)