DataHub provides data management services for (non-)clinical studies in both the Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences of Maastricht University and Maastricht UMC+. Their role is that of a data broker who enables the reuse of data by researchers in the university, the hospital and beyond.
DataHub aims to ease the burden on the researcher with regards to all aspects of data management and secure data storage, in order to save you time for doing where your heart lies: conducting research. DataHub works according to the FAIR principles and helps you making your data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable.
- Databroker for FHML and MUMC+
- Close collaboration with other (support) departments
- Research data stored in the Maastricht Data Repository
- 200+ research projects supported
- 330+ TB of data stored in Maastricht Data Repository
- 550+ Data Management Plans in DMPMaastricht