Fund Your Research
Information on research and education policies and funding programmes
The Grants Office is part of the Research Office. The Grants Office provides information on grant opportunities. In addition, we can support you in developing, writing and editing your grant proposal. This can be done throughout the process of developing your research idea into a competitive grant proposal. Furthermore, we facilitate public affairs and lobby, in the areas of emerging trends, agenda setting and regulations.
What does the Grants Office offer?
- Information on grant opportunities:
- Content of funding programmes
- Research policies
- Financial, administrative and legal issues of funding programmes
- Support for your grant proposal (internal and/or external):
- Advice on developing your idea into a research proposal
- Editing of and advice on (full) applications
- Provision of standard texts for non-scientific parts (such as data management, open access publications, etc)
- Proposal submission and contract negotiation, project management support
- Coaching of funding prospects for individual career development
- Intelligence for fund-raising and lobby
You can find information on grant opportunities on this website and in the database Research Connect (please log in via institutional login). In addition, we offer various courses and individual meetings with the funding advisors.
Contact person School/Institute
|CARIM||Gwynned de Looijer|
|M4i||Gwynned de Looijer|
|NUTRIM||Frans van Nieuwpoort|