M-BIC Lecture Series
Since its establishment in 2013, the Maastricht Brain Imaging Centre (M-BIC) has hosted leading experts in the field of Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging methods in the M-BIC lecture series. Every year, about 8 lectures are offered, in which distinguished speakers present their work and ideas to a broad audience of scientists and clinicians.
The M-BIC lectures take place in the auditorium of the Imaging Centre (Oxfordlaan 55, Maastricht), at 16.00 CET and are followed by an informal reception providing opportunities to meet and talk to the speakers.
Suggestions for future lectures and questions about the lecture series can be sent to email@example.com.
- Distinguished international speakers
- Cognitive neuroscience and neuroimaging methods
- Oxfordlaan 55, Auditorium
- Mondays at 16.00hrs
- Followed by informal reception
- See the list of the past M-BIC Lectures here