If your equipment has reached its end-of-life, it needs to be removed under the condition of environmental regulations to prevent contamination or damage to nature. Instrument Services will make sure that the removal is done in a proper way.
- Form 5: releasing contained laboratories.
- Form 6: releasing equipment – Equipment repair release form.
- Procedure 7: cleaning GMO workspaces.
- Disposal form – Prior to disposal, equipment must be decontaminated.
- Limitation of liability and indemnification – In case of selling or donating equipment, this form needs to be filled in by the new owner.