Board of Research Line Chairs
The Board of Research Line (RL) Chairs consists of the management board together with the research line chairs. The Board of RL Chairs provides accountability to the Management Board and acts as a sounding board, sparring partner and gatekeeper for School council issues. The RL chairs also hold the responsibility for the scientific and financial management of their RL.
CAPHRI’s School Office provides support for individual researchers, departments and research lines on practical, administrative, legal and financial matters regarding all aspects of the research enterprise. This includes staff management (tenure, non-tenure & support staff), accounting, project acquisition and financial project management.
The School Council consists of the Management Board, Board of RL chairs, Head of Departments and Committee Chairs. Their responsibilities include: information of decisions and actions made by the RL- and managing boards, large strategic decisions, content specific presentations, active monitoring of proposed policy and financial accountability.
CAPHRI Funding Advisor
- Prof.dr. Lex M. Bouter, Professor Emeritus of Methodology and Integrity, VU Amsterdam
- Dr. Roel Goffin, Lid Raad van Bestuur/COO Care/CFO Zuyderland Raad van Bestuur Zuyderland
- Prof.dr. Patrick Jeurissen, Professor in Fiscal Sustainable Health Care Systems at Radboudumc and Science Officer of the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports
- Drs. Ellen Leers, Director Healthcare and Wellbeing, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Stefaan van der Spiegel, MD, MBA, Head of Sector, Health Innovation and Substances of Human Origin (DG SANTE), European Commission
- Prof. dr. Aura Timen, Professor of Primary and Community Care, Radboudumc
- Prof.dr. Julia van Weert, Professor of Health Communication, University of Amsterdam