MaCSBio Science Day
In 2016 the first MaCSBio Science Day took place. It was the first time MaCSBio officially presented their research to the world and gave everyone a tour of the brand new department. Due to the great success of this event it was decided to make the MaCSBio Science day an annual event.
You are welcome to attend and participate in the scientific discussions in an informal setting. MaCSBio will present current and future research during this extraordinary day. Moreover, lectures will be given by invited prominent scientists on the latest developments in their respective areas of systems biology research.
The first MaCSBio Science Day was organized on 17 May 2016 at Maastricht University.
MaCSBio Science Days 2020
- Theme: Five years of MaCSBio: Looking back, Looking forward
- Organized online from 06 July - 10 July
MaCSBio Science Day 2019
- Theme: Biological data integration: challenges and opportunities
MaCSBio Science Day 2018
- Theme: The Bigger Picture
- Organized on 01 June 2018
MaCSBio Science Day 2017
- Theme: Extending Networks
- Organized on 09 May 2017
MaCSBio Science Day 2016
- The first MaCSBio Science Day
- Organized on 17 May 2016