Max Campus Experience
Choosing a study programme is an important decision. You also need to think about where you would like to study. So, how about exploring our university buildings and getting a real taste of the atmosphere?
Our faculties are located in the old inner city and in the modern Randwyck neighbourhood on the eastern bank of the Meuse.
Sign up for our Max Campus Experience on 9 June. Our students will be on hand to answer all your questions about Maastricht University, our study programmes and student life. They will be glad to help you choose what’s right for you.
- 13:30 – Student panel: interactive session about studying in Maastricht
- 14:15 – Campus Tour
- 15:00 – Interactive city tour
- 16:00/16:30 – Closure
- Because there is limited capacity, this activity is only open to students in the final year of their high school.
- We ask you to come without parents, so you can really experience student life.
- On the day, the focus will be on discovering our university and the city of Maastricht. No information will be given about specific study programmes.
Can't make it on 9 June? Here's an overview of all our student information events.