Step-by-step plan for filing an objection, appeal or complaint
Are you a student at the UM and would you like to file an objection, appeal or complaint to the Complaints Service Point (CSP)? Then please follow these steps.
1. Fill in the objection, appeal or complaints form
You can download this form as a Word document or PDF file.
Are you unable to do it alone?
3. Write and collect the requested annexes
- a copy of the decision you do not agree with
- a description of your complaint, appeal or objection
- a description of the reasons you base this on
4. Send everything on time to the Complaints Service Point (CSP)
Student Service Centre
Complaints Service Point (CSP)
PO Box 616
6200 MD MAASTRICHT
The applicable deadlines for filing are usually six weeks, but please consult the pages about the deadlines for the exact details.
You can also hand the documents over in person
Please put the following directions on the envelope in a clear and legible script: "attn. Complaints Service Point"
Information Desk Vistors’ Centre
6211 KL Maastricht
Mon to Fri from 8.30 AM to 6.00 PM
You can also send the documents by email to the CSP: email@example.com
(Please make sure to sign your objection, appeal or complaint and add the signed document to your email).