Skip to main content
- Accounting for Environmental Externalities in the Design of Biobased Supply Chains - Value of life cycle assessment for decision-making | Carlos Andrés García Velásquez
- Revitalizing lignin: on lignin applications in materials and additives / Monica Jedrzejczyk
- Water-borne Poly(meth)acrylates obtained from functional and renewable monomers / Jules Stouten
- Topological Constraints and the Role of Polymerization Conditions / Huaqin Yang
- Cellulose Based Aerogel Microfibers for Biomedical Applications / Matin Rostamitabar
- Biobased Pyrazines: from amino acids to polyesters / Martien Würdemann
- Development of a fully enzymatic conversion process from marine chitin to chitosan oligomers. / Schmitz, Christian.
- Thermotropic polyesters and polylactide: a route to sustainable and reprocessable reinforced composites. / de Kort, Gijsbert Willem.
- A biodegradable and biobased intumescent flame-retardant for polylactic acid textiles and composites. / Maqsood, Muhammad.
- Application of pyrrolidone building blocks in developing renewable 2-oxazolines based thermosets: Towards sustainable and recyclable resins. / Roy, Manta.
- Melt electrospinning towards industrial scale nanofiber production: an in-depth material and parameter study based on polypropylene and polylactic acid. / König, Kylie.
- Renewable cyclic monomers for high-performance biobased polyesters. / Noordzij, Geert J.
- Timing of interfacial diffusion and (stereo)crystallization to tailor mechanical properties of additively manufactured poly(lactides). / Srinivas, Varun.
- Exploring Biocatalyzed Lactone Building Blocks Toward Biobased Polyesters. / Delgove, Marie Agnès Françoise.
- In-depth study of polyamides containing galactaric acid-derived building blocks: from sugar beet to plastic. / Wróblewska, Aleksandra Alicja (Ola).