Update #17: cyber attack UM
We are still working very hard to gradually release more computer systems. We have now entered a phase where daily updates are not to be expected. As soon as there is news, we will report this. We expect to publish a new update on Monday 13 January.
Information desks and mailboxes for students and staff
Students who have questions that are not answered in the FAQ and that are not study-related, can send an email to info[at]m-u[dot]nl. Study related questions can be sent to your own faculty, via the mailboxes below.
Staff members can address their units with their questions.
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences: fhml[at]m-u[dot]nl, Universiteitssingel 50
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience: fpn[at]m-u[dot]nl, Universiteitssingel 40
- Faculty of Law: fl[at]m-u[dot]nl, Bouillonstraat 2
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: fasos[at]m-u[dot]nl, Grote Gracht 90/92
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: fse[at]m-u[dot]nl, Kapoenstraat 2
- School of Business and Economics: sbe[at]m-u[dot]nl, Tongersestraat 53
- Service centres:
University Library, Facility Services & Finance: servicecentra[at]m-u[dot]nl
Students Services Centre & ICTS: info[at]m-u[dot]nl
- Maastricht University Office: muo[at]m-u[dot]nl
- University Libraries: inner city and Randwyck
- Student Services Centre: Bonnefantenstraat 2
Opening hours callcenter for students
The callcenter can be reached on working days from 8:30 until 17:00 at +31 43 38 85 101 or e-mail: info[at]m-u[dot]nl.