1st Euregio Summer School - Improving Inclusive Mobility in the Digital Age
The primary goal of the 1st Euregio Summer School is to open a cross-border perspective for students during an innovative trinational event format (BE, DE, NL). The Euregio Summer School is a joint program of the leading universities in the Euregio Meuse-Rhine. By making use of the benefits of digitalisation you will be working in interdisciplinary & international groups on self-selected challenges related to existing mobility & accessibility issues in the EMR. Our common goals are smart solutions for the well-being of all citizens within the Euregio! Your developed, reinforced and pitched output throughout one week could e.g. deliver practical solutions in terms of the inclusion of disadvantaged citizens, the low degree of perception of cross-border public transport or the moderate interlinkages between students in the EMR.
We look forward to your visit!
Your HYPEREGIO-Team and Partners
When & Where?
10 - 14 September 2018
(optional arrival on September 9th)
• Base camp: Corda Campus Hasselt – the leading tech campus in the Euregio and home to countless innovative startups (www.cordacampus.com).
• Euregional field trips to Aachen, Heerlen, Liège and Maastricht
• Accommodation: Hostel H., Hasselt (B)
• Experience our unique interdisciplinary and intercultural approach
• Improve your creative thinking skills towards innovation
• Expand your network through euregional collaboration
• Get to know the Euregio and beautiful cities of all regions
Participation is free of charge! (Free accommodation, breakfast/lunch and transportation)
Are you a student in the Meuse-Rhine Euregion, and are you interested in intercultural and interdisciplinary exchanges? Do you want to improve the Euregio?