19th EIPIN Congress on Innovation and Triple Helix
The European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN) is a network of five participating partners:
- Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute, University of London;
- Magister Lvcentinvs, University of Alicante;
- Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (IPKM), Maastricht University;
- Centre for International Intellectual Property (CEIPI), University of Strasbourg;
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC).
The network aims to facilitate contacts and increase cooperation among intellectual property institutions and students in Europe. Every year, two EIPIN Congresses are organized, which offer the students of the individual programs the opportunity to conveneand to discuss current intellectual property issues with international experts and one another.
More information on the this year’s Congress in Maastricht will be made available shortly