Mr Dr Wim Muller (W.C.L.)
Wim Muller is Assistant Professor of Public International Law. He joined Maastricht University in 2015. He has worked at the universities of Manchester, Essex, Leiden, and Amsterdam and for the Bosnian delegation to the International Court of Justice. He is a Doctor of Laws of the European University (2013), where he researched the Chinese approach and practice of public international law.
His teaching and research interests include public international law, the law of armed conflict, human rights, international criminal law, international dispute settlement, and the politics of international law, especially regional approaches to international law.
- General international law
- International dispute settlement
- Law of armed conflict/international humanitarian law
- Human rights
- Chinese approaches to international law
- Politics of international law