Minor in Sustainability
Maastricht University (UM) is dedicated to become a more sustainable university (Sustainable UM2030 programme). One way of achieving this goal is by offering students more courses on sustainability and sustainable development.
To actively take your opinions and ideas into consideration and eventually provide you with the sustainability course you wished for, we would like to know whether you would be interested in a minor about sustainable development within your bachelor. Furthermore, we would like your opinion on the content of such a minor. This minor is a step towards creating more courses on sustainability within every programme.
Sustainability and sustainable development are interdisciplinary issues and relevant for a wide range of subjects:
- finance (e.g. sustainable financing)
- (international) law (e.g. environmental law)
- governance (e.g. innovation systems, policy, and sustainability transitions)
- biodiversity (e.g. loss of biodiversity through climate change)
- health (e.g. planetary health)
- human behaviour (e.g. social & health psychology and ecopsychology)
So, whatever the subject of your study programme is, we would like to ask you to fill out our survey.
The survey will take a maximum of 5 minutes of your time and we request you to fill it in in one go. The results of this survey will be processed anonymously. At the end of the survey there is an option to fill in your email address. These addresses will be stored separated from your other answers.
We thank you for your participation!