Luana Russo is an Assistant Professor in Quantitative Methods. She is a quantitative political science scholar with a large experience in working with ecological and geographical data.
Her substantive research interests are in comparative politics, electoral and political behavior, political participation, electoral geography and quantitative methods.
She holds a PhD from Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (2011). She has been a visiting scholar at Columbia University and she has worked at Science-Po Paris and Université Lille 2.
Her articles have been published in Quality & Quantity, Geojournal, Italian Political Science Review, French Politics and other journals.
Professional career history
- Assistant Professor in Quantitative Methods (Maastricht University)
- Lecturer in Research Methods (Maastricht University)
- Post-doc Researcher (Université Lille 2)
- Post-doc Researcher (Sciences-Po Paris)
- PhD Political Science (Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna -Pisa)
Assistant Professor in Quantitative Methods
Coordinator of the Minor in European Studies
Course Coordinator of:
- Research Methods: Introduction to Quantitative Methods (BA European Studies)
- Linear and Generalized Linear Regression (Research Master European Studies) - Governance in the EU (European Public Affairs Master)