Drs Gaby Lutgens (G.M.)
Educated to be an educational psychologist I have been working in the field of e-learning over twenty years now. First as a researcher (focusing on how to facilitate computer supported collaborative learning) subsequently as an e-learning consultant. I am also part of the teaching staff in the master Health Professions Education and before in the Educational Sciences Curriculum.
My current focus is on curriculum (re)design with digital means at EDLAB Teaching & Learning Center. Supporting teaching staff to implement technology within their PBL teaching practice; what tools fit their situation best; how to adapt the course if e-learning is embedded and how about changing teaching and learning activities.
- UM representative in Zone 4 'Towards (open) digitale learning material' Versnellingsplan
- Core member SURF SIG Open Education
- Core member UM taskforce Drempelvrij (studeren en werken) / focus on digital accessibility
Professional career history
- Maastricht University - 1999-present
projectleader, educational technologist, coordinator eduction & technology, member block planning group (MHPE)
- Hogeschool Rotterdam & Omstreken"- 1998-1999
- Wageningen University and Research Center - 1997-2000
EDLAB Coordinator Education & ICT