Francesca Colli (F.S.)
Francesca Colli is Assistant Professor in European Politics at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Maastricht University. Previously, she was a Substitute Lecturer at the Leuven International and European Studies Institute at KU Leuven, where she obtained her PhD in 2019. She is an Associate Research Fellow at Egmont Institute, Belgium.
Francesca’s research interests include the role and lobbying activities of interest groups and social movements on national and EU policy, particularly on environmental and climate change policies. She is passionate about methodological innovations in qualitative comparative methods, especially QCA.
Her research has been published in international academic journals such as Regulation & Governance, Climate Policy and Social Movement Studies.
- Interest groups and lobbying
- EU environment and climate policy
- Civil society organisations
- Qualitative comparative analysis
- 2020-current: Assistant Professor of European Politics, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- 2019-2020: Research Fellow, Egmont Institute, Belgium
- 2019-2020: Substitute Lecturer, KU Leuven, Belgium
- 2015-2019: PhD assistant, KU Leuven, Belgium
- 2014-2015: MA European Studies: Global and Transnational Perspectives, KU Leuven, Belgium
- 2011-2013: BA International Studies, Macquarie University, Australia