Experience Day | Economics & Business Economics
Why come to an Experience Day? Study is so much more than just books and lectures. Studying is a new chapter in your life. You are going to live in a new city, meet many cool people and maybe even learn a new language. Our Experience Day gives you the exclusive chance to find out if this programme is a match for you. We guarantee that after this experience day you know for sure if Economics & Business Economics at Maastricht University is the right programme for you.
How does an Experience Day work?
When you arrive a team of current students will welcome you and guide you around the building. They are more than willing to answer any question you might have regarding the programme, the university or student life at Maastricht. You will get first-hand experience how studying at Maastricht University works. You will be in Problem Based Learning-tutorial (PBL), do homework and present your work to other students.
- 10.00 - 10.30 - Registration & Ice breaker games
- 10.30 - 12.45 - Introduction and start of PBL
- More extensive introduction by Student ambassador
- Pre-discussion PBL
- Homework session PBL
- 12.45 - 13.30 - Lunch
- 13.30 - 14.15 - Presentation Student and Career Counselling & Admissions (with Q&A session)
- 14.15 - 15.15 - Find your way city tour
- 15.15 - 16.15 - Second tutorial session
- 16.15 - 17.30 - Closing drink
Who can attend?
There is limited availability on each day. To attend an Experience Day at SBE you should:
- already have visited an Open Day at Maastricht University
- have familiarised yourself with the programmes
- be in your final year of high school
- plan to start your studies in the next academic year
Would you like to experience the Problem-Based Learning method more in-depth? Then sign up for an "Experience Day at SBE". The online registration forms will be available soon.
The deadline for registration is 14 days before each event. When the maximum number of participants has been reached, the system will automatically block registration. In that case we advise you to subscribe for the next event. To register just click on the event of your choice. After the deadline for registration (7-10 days before the actual Experience Day) you will be notified whether you can participate, or not. If you are not selected you are free to register for the next Experience Day.