Border Obstacle when Renewing Driving Licences

by: in Law

Do you have an ICD and live in the border region? In that case, it is possible that your cardiologist is located in a neighbouring country. According to EU law, EU citizens have the possibility to receive cross-border care. Nevertheless, it appears that this health care provision is not widely accepted. For example, the Dutch CBR does not accept statements from cardiologists based in other Member States. Such actions can be considered to be contrary to the applicable EU law.

 Read the full blog in Dutch