UCM/MSP Tuition fee waiver
At University College Maastricht (UCM) and Maastricht Science Programme (MSP) , we do not want finances preventing talented students from becoming part of our academic community. We recognise that some applicants from EU/EEA countries may be unable to pay the UCM/MSP tuition fee, which is higher than the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government. We therefore offer a tuition fee waiver for these applicants to cover the difference between the two fees.
Who is eligible?
- You are applying for the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM or MSP
- You hold an EU/EEA passport
- You do not have personal funds available
- You do not have parents or guardians who are able to support you financially
- You do not have access to maintenance grants
- You do not have access to subsidised loans
Duration of the UCM/MSP tuition fee waiver
Amount of the UCM/MSP tuition fee waiver
Step 1: register for the bachelor’s programme in Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM or MSP via Studielink
Step2: simultaneously submit a waiver request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that the Board of Admissions need to review the application. The sooner a request is made, the sooner a decision can be communicated.
The request for a waiver should include the following documents:
- A letter stating the reasons for your inability to pay.
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or statements of personal wealth.
Please note: if a candidate does not and/or cannot provide the necessary proof, the application will not be assessed by the Board of Admissions.