Orientation year

Are you a foreign student and have you obtained a bachelor's or master's diploma from Maastricht University? Then you might be eligible for an orientation year whereby your residence permit for the Netherlands is extended for a maximum of one year. You can use this orientation year to find a job in the Netherlands.

Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service

+31 88 043 04 30

More information and how to apply on the IND website