Procedure started to appoint new rector
Luc Soete’s term as Rector Magnificus of Maastricht University will come to an end on 1 September 2016. The Supervisory Board has appointed a committee to advise them on selecting a successor.
This committee consists of the following members:
- Prof. U. Nelles (member of the Supervisory Board and chair of the BAC)
- Prof. M. Groenhuijsen (member of the Supervisory Board)
- Prof. M. Paul (chair of the Executive Board)
- Prof. F. Palm (dean of FHS)
- Dr R. Haar (chair of the Confidential Committee of the University Council)
- N. Harteman (secretary)
World Aids Day is today. We talked to Hanneke Goense, PhD-candidate at ‘Caphri – the Care and Public Health Research Institute’. Hanneke is conducting implementation research within ‘Limburg4zero’, a regional collaboration that provides home-based and preventive sexual health care.
Last week, we were informed of the appointment of our first ever Maastricht University alumnus to become CEO of a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. On 15 November, Robbert Rietbroek was announced as CEO of Primo Water Corporation as of the start of 2024. This Tampa...
Paul Schoffelen honoured with the golden MUMC heart on 28 November