Dr Gerda Kraag (G.C.)
Health promotion (in schools)
Applying psychological theories to behavior change.
Planning models for behavior change interventions: Intervention Mapping.
Professional career history
- present: Lecturer at Maastricht University
- 2010 - 2014: clinical psychologist at CO-EUR (Obesity treatment)
- 2007 - 2010: researcher - psychologist at Nederlands Jeugdinstituut (NJi)
- 2007 - 2008: Part-time Psychologist at a general practitioner practice.
- 2006: PhD (7 September 2006). Thesis: Learn Young, Learn Fair; Development and Evaluation of a Stress Management Program for Fifth and Sixth Graders.
- Promotores: Prof. Dr. G. Kok, Prof. Dr. H. Huijer – Abu-Saad
- 2001 – 2006:PhD-student at Maastricht University, Department of Psychology
- 2001: Registered Epidemiologist A
- 2001: (Mental) Health Sciences, Maastricht University