We are UnliMited. Nice to meet you!
Have you heard of UnliMited Student Network yet? If not, this is your chance to meet us during our launch event!
Established in 2021, we're a community for and by UM students with a visible or invisible disability or health-issues that affect their student time. Are you curious and do you want to meet us? We'd like to welcome you at Rivazza on Tuesday 5 October. Our event will be a mix of social and informative activities.
Drop by and chat with other students with a disability about student life, UM policies and whatever you like :) Allies are welcome too!
- Date-time: Tuesday 05-10-2021 - 16:00-18:45
- Rivazza (located in University Sports Centre): P. Debyeplein 15, 6229 HA Maastricht
- Price: Free! There are goodie bags for the first 30 participants!
Please register for this event.via the green button or this link: https://www.aanmelder.nl/127874/subscribe
The event is accessible for wheelchairs. We try to take everyone's personal needs in to account and create a comfortable environment. If there is anything that you need or want, please let us know via the registration form.
- 16.00 - Walk in coffee & cake
- 16.30 - Welcome and introduction
- 16.45 - Getting to know you, tips & tricks
- 17.45 - Drinks, snacks and music
- 18.30 - Wrapping up
- By car: There is a free parking place next to the building. You need your UM-student card to access or ring the bell at the gate
- By bike: You can place your bike next to the building. Just follow Google Maps
- By bus/train: use 9292.nl. There are bus stops nearby: Maastricht MUMC, Forum Mecc and Station Randwyck. You can also arrive by train at the station Maastricht Randwyck.