Faculty of Law - Introduction days August 2019
To make sure that you will have a good and pleasant start or your study, the Faculty of Law organizes a (compulsory) introduction day. This day is a nice change of informative sessions and informal activities, so make sure you'll be there!
When? Monday 26 till Thursday 29 August 2019
- Monday 26 August: for students of the bachelor programmes Dutch Law and Tax Law
Tuesday 27 August: for students of the bachelor programme European Law School
Wednesday 28 August: for master students
Thursday 29 August for exchange students
***The specific programmes will be published in spring 2019***
Where? Faculty of Law, Bouillonstraat 1-3, Maastricht
During the introduction day:
- you will meet your fellow students;
- you will receive further information about our faculty;
- you get acquainted with digital education;
- you purchase all necessary literature and education materials for the first block period (please note: you can only pay with a bank card (Maestro) or cash).