CSC PhD project outlines
Research at the Graduate School of Arts & Social Sciences is interdisciplinary, encompassing questions of Europeanisation, globalisation, scientific and technological development, political change and cultural innovation. The Graduate School focuses on the acquisition of research skills, intensive supervision, and collaboration with other PhD candidates and senior staff inside and outside the faculty.
Coordinator: Dr Adam Dixon
- Africa – China families: Well-being of children in political, legal and social contexts
- Citizen Science in the Arts, Humanities, and Heritage
- Consensus-builders and problem-solvers: understanding the role of experts in EU-China diplomatic relations
- Institutional design of China-led international institutions: The Belt and Road Initiative, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, and Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
- Transitional Justice in Context - Seeking truth and reconciliation after historical trauma