I am PhD researcher at the Law and Tech Lab, Faculty of Law, Maastricht University. Coming from a Machine Learning background, my area of interest lies in the interdisciplinary field of Artificial Intelligence and Cybercrime. The objective of my PhD is to apply Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision techniques to assist law enforcement in identifying criminal activities on the Internet.
- Deep / Machine Learning : Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision.
- Explainable AI : Interpretability and Explainability.
- Generalization and Robustness in Neural Networks.
- Robotics and Embedded Systems
- Research Assistant - German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence (Oct 2018- Oct 2020)
- Research Assistant - Hasso Plattner Institute (Apr 2018 - Sep 2018)
- R&D Consultant - Footloose Labs (Apr 2017 - Oct 2017)
- Assistant System Engineer - Tata Consultancy Services (Apr 2016 - Aug 2017)
- Senior R&D Engineer - Wingfotech Excellence (Nov 2015 - Feb 2016)
- Trainee - Ellora Edu Ventures, India (August 2012 - February 2015)
- Intern - Remote Sensing Application Centre, India (June 2014 to July 2014)
- Trainee - Hewlett Packard, India (June 2013 - July 2013)
- Intern - Robosapiens Technology Pvt. limited, India (June 2012 - July 2012)