Student Project Team
The Student Project Team (SPT) is a group of four students tasked with ensuring the university services are student-friendly. They work as a body under the Student Services Centre (SSC), advise university departments on their projects and organise their own projects and events.
Projects of the Student Project Team
The SPT designs, develops and contributes to UM projects, always with the student perspective in mind.
Projects run by the SPT:
- Student Panel: during feedback sessions, students provide feedback on issues important to both students and the university, to ensure university services will be student friendly.
- Social Impact Prize: annual prize awarded by the SPT to a student project participating in the Maastricht University Challenge (a competition that provides a platform for students and recent graduates of UM and Zuyd Hogeschool to showcase and develop their innovative ideas, related to societal and entrepreneurial issues).
Projects supported by the SPT:
- Student Initiative Helpdesk: a central platform providing information needed to start and successfully run student initiatives, projects and associations in Maastricht.
- Applicant Journey: redesigning the application process for prospective UM students.
- Team Student Progression: improving the functions of the Student Portal.
- Student Experience Survey: student surveys aimed at gathering student feedback on various topics.
Members of the Student Project Team
|Okeeno Hamilton, team leader
|Pavlina Papageorgiou, external representative
|Laura Tardivo, treasurer
|Leila Nickel, promotion coordinator
|Arianna De Petris
|Vice team leader
|Rob van der Horst
|Jaimy van Dijk
|Lucy van Dieijen
|Vice team leader
|Lorenza de Domenico
|Gisela Garrido Veron
|Krzysztof Adam Górski