Join the introduction days!
You will be starting your studies at Maastricht University soon. For most first year bachelor’s and master’s students, this means the beginning a new life; a new start at a university with a different way of studying, in an unknown city, a city where you will meet new people and you will have to learn to find your way around again. Not just at the faculty, the library and the sports centre, but also the student and study associations and the area in and around Maastricht.
To make your transfer to the university, the faculty and the city of Maastricht as smooth as possible, we will be organising faculty introduction days.
Please note: at most faculties, participation in the faculty introduction days is mandatory!
Faculty introduction days
During the faculty introduction days, you’ll receive study-related information, and you’ll have the opportunity to get acquainted with the digital learning environment and your fellow students, but you’ll also learn all about the ins and outs of your faculty at Maastricht University. Every faculty has their own programme. At most faculties, the introduction days are mandatory. You’ll receive a separate invitation to participate in the faculty introduction days. Some programmes also allow you to sign yourself up.
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- introduction days Department of Data Science and Knowledge Engineering - bachelor's
- introduction days Department of Data Science and Knowledge Engineering - (pre-)master's/exchange
- introduction days Maastricht Science Programme
- introduction days University College Venlo
- introduction days Master Global Supply Chain Management and Change
- introduction days Health Food Innovation Management
- introduction days Master Sustainability Science and Policy
- introduction days System Biology
- introduction days Biobased Materials
- introduction day Public Policy and Human Development
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics