Faculty of Law - Introduction days August 2018
To make sure that you will have a good and pleasant start or your study, the Faculty of Law organizes a (compulsory) introduction day. This day is a nice change of informative sessions and informal activities, so make sure you'll be there!
When? Monday 27 - Thursday 30 August 2018
- Monday 27 August: for the students of the bachelor programs Dutch Law and Tax Law
- Tuesday 28 August: for the students of the bachelor program European Law School
- Wednesday 29 August: for the students of the master programs
- Thursday 30 August for exchange students
Where? Faculty of Law, Bouillonstraat 1-3, Maastricht
During the introduction day:
- you will meet your fellow students;
- you will receive further information about our faculty;
- you get acquainted with digital education;
- you purchase all necessary literature and education materials for the first block period (please note: you can only pay with a bank card (Maestro) or cash).
You will receive the invitation for the faculty introduction at the end of July / start of August by email.
ATTENTION BACHELOR STUDENTS: it is not necessary to register for the courses of the first education period (start September 2018). The faculty will take care of this once-only. Please note that you do have to register for the courses of all following education periods.