FASoS Introduction for Bachelor's, Exchange and Pre-master's students
As a new student in a strange city, you will be undergoing many changes: a new study, new city, new country, new social life, new responsibilities, new language, new system of teaching and learning. How do things work at this university, where is the library, what is the city of Maastricht like and who are my fellow-students? These are just a few of the changes that you will have to cope with. The Introduction Days are intended to give you a better idea of the various aspects Maastricht University’s Bachelor's programmes.
During the Introduction Days, you will receive study-related information that will ensure a good start of your new studies. Moreover, the ins and outs of studying at Maastricht University will be explained to you. You will also be able to participate in a guided tour by our students to show you important UM buildings and places. Last, but not least, you will be meeting your fellow students, staff members and your mentor.
Taking part in the Introduction Days is the best way to start your studies at our faculty. Therefore, attending the Introduction Days is compulsory. Should you have any questions about the Introduction Days, please send a message to: study-fasos[at]maastrichtuniversity[dot]nl.
- Bachelor Arts and Culture: Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 August 2019. You will receive an email with additional information.
- Bachelor European Studies: Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 August 2019. You will receive an email with additional information.
- Bachelor Digital Society: Thursday 29 and Friday 30 August 2019. You will receive an email with additional information.
- Exchange Students: Thursday 29 August 2019. You will receive an email with additional information.
- Pre-master's Students: Thursday 29 August 2019. You will receive an email with additional information.