Orange Tulip Scholarship Vietnam
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) Vietnam is intended for students from Vietnam who want to study in the Netherlands. At Maastricht University the OTS grant is available at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Law and the School of Business and Economics.
- You have the Vietnamese nationality and you live in Vietnam
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- You have been admitted to a master’s programme at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Law or the School of Business and Economics
Duration of the scholarship
Entire duration of the master's programme.
100% of the tuition fee is covered by this scholarship. Please note: no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs is granted.
How to apply
You may apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Please note that you must also apply for a master’s programme at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship . Instructions on how to apply for admission can be found on the ‘Admission & Registration’ page of the programme you wish to follow.
You can only apply for a master’s programme from one of the participating faculties. For the OTS Vietnam Scholarship the participating faculties are:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business and Economics
Please be aware that the application for the OTS scholarship is separate from the application for admission to amaster’s programme at Maastricht University. OTS will make the selection for the OTS candidates, not the University.
Scholarship application deadline
The application deadline for the OTS Vietnam Scholarship is 1 April 2019.