This is an illustrative selection of recent publications by CIE research theme members on issues dealing with creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. For a full publication list, please consult our CIE members’ personal profiles (see our People page).
"What Changes After Women Enter Top Management Teams? A Gender-based Model of Strategic Renewal" Post C., Lokshin B. & Boone C. (in press), Academy of Management Journal.
"Launching for success: The effects of psychological distance and mental simulation on funding decisions and crowdfunding performance" Rose S., Wentzel W., Hopp C. & Kaminski J. (in press), Journal of Business Venturing.
"Nonfinancial Considerations in Eco-Innovation Decisions: The Role of Family Ownership and Reputation Concerns" Bammens Y. & Hünermund P. (2020), Journal of Product Innovation Management.
"Top management team nationality diversity, corporate entrepreneurship, and innovation in multinational firms" Boone C., Lokshin B., Guenter H. & Belderbos R. (2019), Strategic Management Journal.
- "The effect of input and output targets for routine tasks on creative task performance", Brüggen A., Feichter, C., & Williamson, M. (in press). The Accounting Review
- "Corporate venture capital (CVC) investments and technological performance: Geographic diversity and the interplay with technology alliances", René B., Jacob, J., & Lokshin, B. (2018), Journal of Business Venturing, 33: 20-34
- "Augmenting the eye of the beholder: Exploring the strategic potential of augmented reality to enhance online service experiences", Hilken, T., de Ruyter, K., Chylinski, M., Mahr, D., & Keeling, D. (2017), Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 45(6), 884-905
- "Radical or incremental? Where does R&D policy hit?", Beck, M., Lopes-Bento, C., & Schenker-Wicki, A. (2016). Research Policy, 45: 869-883
- "Roads leading to self-employment: Comparing transgenerational entrepreneurs and self-made start-ups", Blumberg, B., & Pfann, G. (2016), Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 40: 335-357
- "The cost of creativity: A control perspective", Grabner, I., & Speckbacher, G. (2016), Accounting Organizations and Society, 48: 31-42
- "Entry and technological performance in new technology domains: Technological opportunities, technology competition and technological relatedness", Leten, B., Belderbos, R., & Van Looy, B. (2016), Journal of Management Studies, 53: 1257-1291
- "Climate setting in sourcing teams: Developing a measurement scale for team creativity climate", Kiratli, N., Rozemeijer, F., Hilken, T., de Ruyter, J., & de Jong, A. (2016), Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 22: 196-204
- "The returns to foreign R&D", Belderbos, R., Lokshin, B., & Sadowski, B. (2015), Journal of International Business Studies, 46: 491-504
- "Trust between entrepreneurs and angel investors: Exploring positive and negative implications for venture performance assessments", Bammens, Y., & Collewaert, V. (2014), Journal of Management, 40: 1980-2008
- "Incentive system design in creativity-dependent firms", Grabner, I. (2014), The Accounting Review, 89: 1729-1750
- "Bidding behavior and experience in internet auctions", Pownall, R., & Wolk, K. (2013). European Economic Review: 61, 14-27
- "Persistence of, and interrelation between, horizontal and vertical technology alliances", Belderbos, R., Gilsing, V., & Lokshin, B. (2012). Journal of Management, 38: 1812-1834
- "Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders", Czarnitzki, D. & Lopes-Bento, C. (2012), Research Policy, 42: 76-89
- "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks", Baum, J., Cowan R., & Jonard N. (2010), Management Science, 56: 2094-2110