Conference "Ten years EU Eastern Partnership"
On 6 and 7 June 2019, the Brussels Campus will host the conference: "Ten Years EU Eastern Partnership: Democracy promotion, economic governance and geopolitics. Where next for the EU’s regional integration project with its eastern neighbours?"
- Prof Peter van Elsuwege, Ghent University
- Prof Andrea Ott, Maastricht University
- Prof Kataryna Wolczuk, Birmingham University
- Dr Richard Ghiasy, SIPRI China and Global Security Programme
- Prof Kirsti Raik, Director, Estonian Foreign Policy Institute
- Prof Taras Kuzio, National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy & Johns Hopkins University
- Prof Christian Kaunert, University of South Wales
- Prof Sarah Léonard, University of the West of England, Bristol
- Dr Amanda Paul, European Policy Centre, Brussels
- Prof. Laure Delcour, College of Europe and French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs (IRIS)
The conference is organised by Dr Giselle Bosse (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maastricht), Prof Andrea Ott (Faculty of Law, Maastricht) and Prof Alena Vieira (University of Minho).
The event is free of charge but registration is required. You can choose to register for:
- Thursday 6 June (afternoon)
- Friday 7 June (morning)