5th Maastricht Global Tax Policy Conference 2019
The 5TH Global Tax Policy Conference (GTPC) is set for September 6th, 2019, to bring together renown experts, government officials, CFOs and tax directors of multinationals enterprises, tax advisors, non-governmental organizations and academics that are interested in how states choose their route and balance their interest in a new international tax world plenty of changes and challenges for business and governments.
The Conference deliberations will be on the following themes:
1. BEPS 2.0
- EU. What is the future?
2. GAAR, Abuse and International Taxation
- Cases decided in the European Union
- Cases decided by the German Courts and Revenue Service
- Latin American approaches (round table with representatives of Revenue Services, Academia, NGO)
3. Cooperation between Revenue Services
4. Mandatory disclosure
5. Dispute resolution
We kindly invite all interested parties to save the date and register for a day of intensive and exciting debates, taking place at the Royal Museums of Arts and History, Parc du Cinquantenaire 10 Bruxelles.
For further information, please download the flyer by clicking HERE.
Prof. Dr. Hans van den Hurk (Chairman)
Dr. Esperanza Buitrago