Bachelor's Open Day 9 November 2019
Find out more about one of the most international universities in Europe, experience our unique approach to teaching, immerse yourself in your programme of choice, and explore our beautiful city.
Maastricht University (UM) is known for its International Classroom and unique, small-scale approach to teaching: Problem-Based Learning. PBL nurtures skills relevant to the labour market of the 21st century, such as independence, critical thinking, initiative, curiosity and creativity as well as soft skills. Under the guidance of our experienced tutors, you analyse and solve relevant, complex problems in small international groups.
What can you expect from the Bachelor's Open Day?
- In-depth sessions on your programme of choice
- Information on Problem-Based Learning, admissions and tuition fees
- Q&A with UM staff, students and alumni
- Tour of the city and UM facilities
Coming soon: a full overview of all the sessions offered by faculties to present their programmes.
In the heart of Europe
- 1-2 hrs to Brussels, Cologne, Antwerp
- 2-3 hrs to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Luxembourg
- 4 hrs to London, Paris