Bachelor's Open Day 9 February
Find out more about one of the most international universities in Europe, experience our unique approach to teaching, immerse yourself in your programme of choice, and explore our beautiful city.
- 50% students and 40% staff from abroad (100+ countries)
- International themes
- European founder of PBL
- 5th best young university (THE)
- 18 bachelor’s programmes
Come and visit
Maastricht University (UM) is known for its International Classroom and unique, small-scale approach to teaching: Problem-Based Learning (PBL) emphasises skills relevant to the labour market of the 21st century, such as independence, critical thinking, initiative, curiosity and creativity as well as soft skills. Under the guidance of our experienced tutors, you analyse and solve relevant, complex problems in small international groups.
What can you expect from the Bachelor's Open Day?
- In-depth sessions on your programme of choice
- Information on Problem-Based Learning, admissions and tuition fees
- Q&A with UM staff, students and alumni
- Parents' info session (Dutch only)
- Tour of the city and UM facilities
In the heart of Europe
- 4h to London, Paris
- 2-3h to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Luxembourg
- 1-2h to Brussels, Cologne, Antwerp