Researcher at School of Health Professions Education (SHE), Maastricht University, in the domain of instructional design and online learning. Expert in the four-component instructional design model (https://www.4cid.org).
- PASEMECO project (www.pasemeco.nl): creating a toolbox of educational materials on palliative care.
- Coordinating the development of two online courses on health education
- MATCH-project (www.matchproject.nl): design, development and implementation of a training program for differentiation skills for primary school teachers
- Member of the design team responsible for the curriculum revision of the Master's of Health Professions Education (MHPE)
- Coordinator Unit 7: Quantitative and Qualitative Research in the MHPE
- Assessor in Unit 8 of the MHPE
Specialties: (four-component) instructional design, information literacy, information problem solving, digital skills, cognitive psychology, distance education, e-learning, blended learning, multimedia learning, human-computer interaction, problem-based-learning.