Experience Day UCM April 13, 2018
During an Experience Day prospective students get in-depth information from UCM staff members and students about the Liberal Arts and Sciences programme. Current UCM students are present to tell you about student life in Maastricht and you will have the opportunity to experience the Problem-Based Learning (PBL) method yourself.
Programme of the day
- 11:00 - 11:10 Welcome
- 11:10 - 12:05 Information about UCM and student life
- 12:05 - 12:20 Tour through UCM building
- 12:20 - 12:40 What is Problem-Based Learning (PBL)?
- 12:40 - 13:20 Lunch (provided by UCM)
- 13:20 - 14:10 PBL pre-discussion
- 14:10 - 14:45 Lecture
- 14:45 - 15:00 Coffee break
- 15:00 - 15:40 Self-study for PBL
- 15:40 - 16:30 PBL post-discussion
Are your parents coming along too? If so, they are welcome to attend the presentations in the morning and a Parents’ Café from 12:20 to 13:20. It is an informal meeting where parents get all their remaining questions answered.
Please note that the lunch and the afternoon programme is only for students.
Don't hesitate to send us an email if one of our Experience Days seems to be full. We might still be able to offer you a spot in case there was a cancelation!
Make sure you register as soon as possible, as there is only room for a limited number of visitors per event!
If you have any questions related to an Experience Day at University College Maastricht, you can contact us at: ucm-info[at]maastrichtuniversity[dot]nl.