Dr P. Nakhate
Accomplished Ph.D. (Tech.) Chemical Engineer with experience in leading and managing interdisciplinary R & D projects aimed at the development of cost-efficient and sustainable hybrid processes for wastewater treatment and Sustainability assessment.
1. Sustainability Assessment of product, process or system on a lifecycle basis using GaBi and
2. Sustainability reporting
3. Environmental impact assessment
4. Research & Development of hybrid processes for cost-efficient wastewater treatment.
5. Process Intensification studies in advanced oxidation and membrane bioreactor process.
6. Resource and data management
7. Pilot-scale implementations
8. SWOT analysis
Professional career history
1. Forward-thinking research scholar with effective and confident research communication
skills, both in oral and writing, with > 5 peer-reviewed scientific publications.
2. Noteworthy soft skills allowing for easy-integration in the multicultural environment thereby
engendering trust and respect of collaborators.
3. Successful completion of more than 5 Industrial collaborated consultancy projects as a project leader.