Prof Dr Frank Rozemeijer (F.A.)
Conducting research on Procurment and Supply Chain Management related topics (e.g. social capital in buyer supplier relationships, social media use by purchasing professionals, boosting creativity in sourcing teams, co-innovation, managing for corporate purchasing synergy, buying services, Increasing job productivity through job crafting, Procurement leadership, Digital procurement transformation).
- Supervision of NEVI funded PhD research project on the role of social capital in Buyer Supplier Relationships (2007-2010 - PhD thesis available).
- Research project on social media use in purchasing (2010 - Report available).
- Supervision of NEVI funded PhD research project on creating an creativity climate in intra-organizational and inter-organizational teams in a purchasing and supply chain context (2011-2015, PhD Thesis available).
- NEVI funded PhD research project on Job engagement, Job crafting and Job performance in Purchasing, joint project with Eindhoven University of Technology (2015-2018).
- Supervision of NEVI funded PhD research project on Transformational impact of Digital Procurement (2020-ongoing).
- Blonska, Storey, Rozemeijer, Wetzels & De Ruyter (2013) 'Decomposing the effect of supplier development on relationship benefits: the role of relational capital, Industrial Marketing Management, 01/2013; 42(8):1295-1306. DOI: 10.1016/j.indmarman.2013.06.007
- Rozemeijer, Quintens, Wetzels, Gelderman (2012) ‘Vision 20/20: preparing today for tomorrow’s challenges’, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 06/2012; 18(2):63-67, DOI: 10.1016/j.pursup.2012.04.005
- Valk and Rozemeijer (2009) Buying business services: towards a structured service purchasing process’, Journal of Services Marketing, 23(1):3-10, DOI: 10.1108/08876040910933048.
- Rozemeijer (2008) ‘Purchasing myopia revisited again?’, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 01/2008; 14(3):205-207, DOI: 10.1016/j.pursup.2008.06.001.
- Axelsson, B., Rozemeijer, F. and Wynstra, F. (2005) 'Developing Sourcing Capabilities', Wiley.
- Rozemeijer, Van Weele and Weggeman (2003) ‘Creating corporate advantage through purchasing: toward a contingency model’, Journal of Supply Chain Management, 39(4):4-13, DOI: 10.1111/j.1745-493X.2003.tb00145.x.
- Rozemeijer (2000) ‘How to manage corporate purchasing synergy in a decentralized company? Towards design rules for managing and organizing purchasing synergy in decentralized companies’, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 01/2000; DOI 10.1016/S0969-7012(99)00034-9.
- Van Weele and Rozemeijer (1996) ‘Revolution in Purchasing: building competitive power through proactive purchasing’, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 2(4):153-160, DOI 10.1016/S0969-7012(96)00010-X.