Federico de Martino (F.)
Pattern Recognition, Signal Analysis, fMRI, High field MRI/fMRI
Professional career history
- High-school 60/60 at the Liceo Scientifico "Leonardo Da Vinci" Salerno, Italy.
- Master in electronic engineering at the university "La Sapienza" Rome, September 2003.
- (2003) Graduated with maximum number of credits (110/110, "cum Laude"): The research for the thesis was conducted at the department of Cognitive Neuroscience, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience of the University of Maastricht, The Netherlands (supervisors Dr. Elia Formisano and Prof. Rainer Goebel): Multi parametric characterization FMRI independent components.
- (2008) Doctorate degree at Maastricht University (Cum Laude; supervisors Dr. Elia Formisano and Prof. Rainer Goebel): Pattern Recognition of Brain Signals
- (2008-2011) - Post Doctoral Fellow at Maastricht University.
- (2009-2012) - Research Associate at the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- (2011 - present) - Assistant professor at Maastricht University, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience.
- (2013 - present) - Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.