The UM Guesthouse is part of Maastricht Housing, the official housing agency for Maastricht University, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences and the Jan van Eyck Academy. The UM Guesthouse has over 900 fully furnished rooms in 10 different locations in Maastricht, all within walking distance of UM locations.
- UM Guesthouse offers housing to bachelor's, master's and exchange students.
- Reservations can be cancelled free of charge up until 1 month before your arrival;
- Own reception, helpdesk and Technical Services for your assistance.
- 24/7 on campus surveillance with direct contact to Guesthouse staff.
- Cleaning of all common areas (kitchen, showers, toilets, etc.) conform COVID-19 protocols is included in the rent.
- On campus availability of a General Practice Center, Pharmacy and Travel Clinic (for testing and vaccinations).
- Availability of large quarantine rooms supervised by Guesthouse staff in case a student falls ill (visitors can still visit, staff takes care of food and wellbeing of student).
- Large outside area with lawns, tennis courts, basketball field and parking places on our Annadal Campus.
- ATLAS, the home of the International Student Association (ISN) is located on our campus.
- The rental price includes electricity, heating, water, taxes, cleaning, etc. No additional bills.