As a UM SPORTS member you can follow a course for a small fee. During a course you get more in-depth knowledge and practice of a sport or you can learn the basics of a new sport. A course usually lasts 6 to 8 weeks and is taught by a regular instructor. You have to register for courses separately.
Conditions for participation in courses
- Participation in courses is only possible with a semester or annual membership.
- You need to register before the first course day.
- You need to register via MyUSC or at the USC front desk.
- You need to pay via MyUSC or at the USC front desk. You will not be registered without payment.
- Participation in the first class is obligatory.
- To be able to participate you need to have the correct UM SPORTS membership.
- A course description can be found in MyUSC.
- Courses have a maximum number of participants. Full = full.
- Course fee is non-refundable.
- In case of insufficient participants, a course can be cancelled.