Peter Werner (P.)
Please find my google scholar page here.
- Wage negotiations and strategic responses to transparency, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2023, 209, 161-175.
- Social Norms, Sanctions, and Conditional Entry in Markets with Externalities: Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment, Journal of Public Economics, 2022, 212, 104701 (with Tobias Riehm, Nicolas Fugger, Philippe Gillen and Vitali Gretschko).
- Pricing externalities and moral behaviour, Nature Sustainability, 2020, 3, 872-877 (with Ottmar Edenhofer and Axel Ockenfels).
- Behavioral Aspects of Communication in Organizations, Handbook of Labor, Human Resources and Population Economics, edited by Klaus F. Zimmermann (Springer Cham), 2020, pp. 1-31 (with Fortuna Casoria and Arno Riedl).
- Norm Uncertainty and Voluntary Payments in the Field, Management Science, 2019, 65(4), 1855-1866 (with Christoph Feldhaus and Tassilo Sobotta).
- The Role of Experiments for Policy Design, Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Experimental Economics, edited by Arthur Schram and Aljaz Ule (Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.), 2019, 295-311 (with Arno Riedl).
- Reminders for voluntary payments might backfire - Evidence from a field study, Economics Letters, 2018, 171, 133-136 (with Christoph Feldhaus and Tassilo Sobotta).
- Evasive Lying in Strategic Communication, Journal of Public Economics, 2017, 156, 59-72 (with Kiryl Khalmetski and Bettina Rockenbach).
- Wage Increases and the Dynamics of Reciprocity, Journal of Labor Economics, 2017, 35(2), 299-344 (with Dirk Sliwka).
- Bid Pooling in Reverse Multi-Unit Dutch Auctions - An Experimental Investigation, Theory and Decision, 2016, 81(4), 511-534 (with Philippe Gillen, Alexander Rasch and Achim Wambach).
- Leveraging Social Relationships and Transparency in the Insider Game, Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2016, 2(2), 127-143 (with Gary Bolton and Axel Ockenfels).
- The Influence of Potential on Wages and Effort, Experimental Economics, 2016, 19(3), 535-561 (with Gary Bolton).
- Bonus Payments and Reference Point Violations, Management Science, 2015, 61, 1496-1513 (with Axel Ockenfels and Dirk Sliwka).
- Surprising Gifts: Theory and Laboratory Evidence, Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 159(A), 163-208 (with Kiryl Khalmetski and Axel Ockenfels).
- The Incentive Effects of Performance Requirements - A Real Effort Experiment, Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 49, 84-94 (with Agne Kajackaite).
- Timing of Kindness - Evidence from a Field Experiment, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 111, 79-87 (with Axel Ockenfels and Dirk Sliwka).
- Beliefs and Ingroup Favoritism, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 108, 453-462 (with Axel Ockenfels).
- Scale Manipulation in Dictator Games, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 97, 138-142 (with Axel Ockenfels).
- 'Hiding Behind a Small Cake' in a Newspaper Dictator Game. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 82, 82-85 (with Axel Ockenfels).
- The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 81, 355-365 (with Ben Greiner and Axel Ockenfels).
- Wages, Inequity and Questions about Incentive Schemes, The Oxford Handbook of Economic Conflict Resolution, edited by Gary Bolton and Rachel Croson (Oxford University Press), 2012, 108-119.
- Wage Transparency and Performance: A Real-Effort Experiment, Economics Letters, 2011, 111, 236-238 (with Ben Greiner and Axel Ockenfels).