International Student Helpdesk (ISH)
Do you want help with Dutch letters from the municipality? Do you want to know if you need Dutch health insurance? Are you eligible for social benefits and would you like to have more information? If you have these questions, you are more than welcome to come to our International Student Helpdesk (ISH).
Helping out International Students
The ISH is for international students and offers direct assistance by native Dutch professionals who are familiar with your situation and here to help you! They can help you with translations, calling institutions or the government on your behalf or help you in any other way needed. We offer direct help for international students.
If you would like to research a topic online, you can find more information on our partner website MyMaastricht about most issues, including:
- Instructions what to do when you received a CAK letter
- How to apply for a reprieve (kwijtschelding) of the BsGW invoice
- How to open a DigiD account
- How to apply for a health benefit or housing benefit if applicable
- Many more information about your stay and studies in Maastricht!
In case you want to discuss a problem with your landlord or any other legal issue regarding your housing, please schedule an appointment with Huurteam Zuid-Limburg.