UMIO - expand your perspective
UMIO is the executive branch of Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE). Endorsed by Maastricht University, we provide high-quality learning trajectories and conduct cutting-edge research, yet our scope reaches further than these academic walls. We thrive on serving individuals and organisations by generating perspectives that advance management knowledge and practice.
At UMIO we take a highly personal and resourceful approach to learning by adopting Maastricht University’s renowned “Problem Based Learning” (PBL) as our leading philosophy. Within a rich network of academic experts, business-savvy professionals, and talented students, we create dynamic, small-scale learning environments that ensure invigorating insights and practical outcomes for the challenges at hand.
At UMIO we are driven by a strong desire to expand perspectives. We help individuals and organisations adopt an innovative way of thinking that allows them to gain that competitive edge.
In a nutshell
- UMIO builds transparency in a web of organisational challenges to help you and your organisation probe for effective approaches to increase performance.
- UMIO broadens horizons beyond the here and now by triggering thoughts about the requirements for making your organisation future-proof.
- UMIO stands at the crossroads of business and academia, connecting and combining different viewpoints that allow you to see more than ever before.
- UMIO provides for accelerated opportunities, learning in a dynamic environment, and professional and personal growth.
UMIO’s portfolio exists of:
- Executive Masters
- MBA programmes
- Management Programmes
- Shorter events and masterclasses
- Customised programmes
- Service Science Factory
- European Management Residencies